Selective Chemical Syntheses Research Group
Welcome to the website of the Selective Chemical Syntheses Research Group!
Scientific results published in the research group (MTMT)
MTMT website of the research group
Major research topics of the research group:
1. Synthesis and investigation of complexes with potential catalytic activity
2. Homogeneous catalysis with model compounds, mechanistic investigations.
3. Building-up and functionalization of skeletons of practical (biological) importance
4. Synthesis of host molecules by selective homogeneous catalytic synthetic methods
5. Selective syntheses under environmentally benign conditions