EUROPEAN DIGITAL UNIVERCITY
The eight partner institutes from Europe created this amalgamated program for students, researchers and administrative staff who wish to learn, impart knowledge and work at universities differing in size, age, native languages and focus.
With the help of digital tools and face-to-face collaboration, the program aims to form a network of shared knowledge and academic values between Western, Central, Northern and Southern Europe, so as to develop strong ties between local environments and prepare the educated communities to tackle global challenges of the 21st century.
EDUC’S KEY ACTION AREAS:
- Establishment of structural foundations
- Innovative mobility and exchange scenarios for EDUC students, teachers and staff
- Key skills and competencies
- Sustainability and outreach
- Collaboration in Research & Innovation
- University of Pécs, Pécs, Hungary
- University of Potsdam, Potsdam, Germany
- University of Cagliari, Cagliari, Italy
- Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
- University Paris Nanterre, Nanterre, France
- University of Rennes, Rennes, France
- University of South-Eastern Norway, Notodden, Norway
- Jaume I University Castelló de la Plana, Spain
For more information on the new projects organised by the EDUC alliance please visit the webpage here.