The final examination consists of two parts in every undergraduate and master study programs. The first part is, to the defence a thesis (BSC) / diploma work (MSc) and the second part is, to take a complex oral examination.
The writing and successful defence of the thesis/diploma work shall be a condition of the award of the diploma.
Those students can apply only for final examination who have completed the pre-degree certificate requirements. The pre-degree certificate means that a student has passed all the academic and examination requirements and the prescribed professional practice.
Final Examination Exam Period of the Spring Semester 2017/2018 Academic Year is between 27-28 June 2018
Deadline to Apply for Final Exam: 25 May 2018
Graduating students can apply to final exam period via Neptun from 2 May 2018.
Steps of how to apply in the Neptun:
- Log in to Neptun. Choose Administration and then click on 'Final Exams'
- Choose the course "Final Exam" and go to the end of the line and click on the '+' sign and the modify the registration
- You will get back a successful notification in a pop-up window
Final Examination Topics - 2018
- Topics of the final examination for Biology BSc
- Topics of the final examination for Chemistry BSc
- Topics of the final examination for Computer Science BSc
- Topics of the final examination for Earth Sciences BSc
- Topics of the final examination for Mathematics BSc
- Topics of the final examination for Physics BSc
- Topics of the final examination for Institute of Sport Sciences and Physical Education