The following steps describe the application procedure for the prospective students.
- Learn about the available study programs, fees, and entrance criterias here.
- If you chose your favourite program, click on Apply Now, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive a notification for application fee payment.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaulation of your application, and invite you to the entrance exam
- If you succeed on the entrance exam, you receive the Conditional Acceptance Letter, and a notification for tuition fee payment.
- If we received your tuition fee, we issue you the Letter of Admission, and you can start arranging your travel to Pécs!
Applicants must meet the minimum language requirements to be able to start their studies in the Faculty of Sciences, University of Pécs. B2 level is a minimum requirement, which is equivalent to an intermediate command of English. (e.g.ELTS minimum 5.5; or TOEFL minimum 66 score).
Applicants who do not meet the minimum language requirements have to start their studies with an English Language Preparatory Program.
More information can be found about it here.
A student, who has got already admitted to the Faculty of Sciences, can submit a Credit Transfer Request to the Credit Transfer Committee together with a Transcript and detailed subject descriptions - so-called syllabus - certified by the higher education institution where a student was attended previously. The credit shall be recognized if there is a 75 % overlap between the compared knowledge contents. Those courses whose credits were recognized got an exemption. The submitted request will be judged by the Credit Transfer Committee of the Faculty.